Our back to play date is July 6th. This is the date when we can resume athletics. All students must have a physical on file. If you have experienced any of the following medical situations, you will need a new physical:
- Been medically advised not to participate in a sport
- Been diagnosed with COVID-19
- Sustained a concussion, been unconscious, or lost memory from a blow to the head
- Fainted or blacked out
- Experienced chest pains, shortness of breath, or any heart issues
- Had a history of unusual fatigue or tiredness
- Been hospitalized or had surgery
If you haven’t experienced any of the preceding situations, your 2019-2020 physical will be valid. However, you will have a supplemental form to fill out before you participate. The form needs completed and signed by a guardian and athlete before participation is allowed.
All students will need a new Code of Conduct and Union Hospital Emergency form completed before participation.
We will host a drive through physical document pickup and drop off on Friday June 26th from 10-2 and Monday June 29th from 5-8. At the drop off you can pick up any documents you will need or turn in any new physicals. The drive through will happen at the main entrance off of 7th street. All documents are available on the South Athletics Webpage also. Guardians and athletes are invited to fill out documents at the drive through, just remember to bring a pen. Social distancing, including masks and gloves will be practiced by South Athletics.